KQG Donation Quilting Service - FOR KEMPENFELT QUILTERS GUILD Only
This listing is available to current members of the Kempenfelt Quilters Guild.
ONLY Baby or lap-size quilts will qualify for the donation quilting service. There will be 2 to 4 openings for donation quilts per month.
EDGE-TO-EDGE Donation Quilting Service Includes:
- Simple Edge-to-edge quilting: repeated over the entirety of the quilt, from edge to edge, pattern choice is at my discretion
- Binding: Please provide completed binding OR enough fabric for me to make and apply the binding by machine
Quilt labels: If you have a quilt label, please send it with the quilt, and I will attach it
- Thread: Glide or Gamut Trilobal polyester thread, provided by me
- Batting: Please provide batting or batting cut-offs. I also have some Hobbs 80/20 batting cut-offs, but a limited supply
- Drop-off / Pick-Up: I will contact you with my address by email
- Turn-around time: quilt will be ready within 2-4 weeks from when I receive the quilt top
- Choose the month in 2023 that you would like to drop off your quilt.
- Add the quilting service to your cart and then checkout.
I will contact you to finalize all details, including drop-off and pick-up dates.Be sure to check out my social media accounts below:
Tik Tok: @the_witty_stitcher