NOVELTY Cotton Face Mask - PINK CAMPERS
A premium cotton face mask that is intended to be comfortable, breathable, washable, and affordable. The soft woven cotton enables you to wear your mask for extended periods of time. Adjustable elastic and silicone locks, a third layer and nosepiece will allow for the best fit.
All of our masks are handmade in Ontario, Canada.
Limited Quantities Available!
- 2 layers: 100% cotton woven exterior and interior
- Third Layer: non-woven polypropylene, as per Canada's guidelines (optional add-on)
- Pleated style: allows for expansion and contraction to accommodate faces comfortably
- 5mm elastic with adjustable silicone locks
- Topstitched twice around the outer edges for durability and longevity
- Washable & reusable: hand or machine wash and hang to dry
Nosepiece: flat, soft aluminium, light and pliable
(NOTE: the nosepiece cannot be bent and unbent as it will eventually snap. However, the nosepieces can be purchased HERE and can be replaced as I leave a small opening for easy insertion. Not typically recommended for children)
- Comes with 1 or 2 nosepieces
- Regular: One-size fits most adult and older teens faces
- Large: Deeper fit through the bridge of the nose to under the chin. Fits larger faces and facial features, plus sizes and those with facial hair
- Children: Small (2 - 4 yrs), Medium (6 - 8 yrs), Large (10 - 12 yrs)
- View all sizing information HERE.
*** Please note: Sizing is approximate as face depth and facial features can alter the mask fit from person to person. Send us a message if you have a question regarding sizing ***
- Outer Layer: 100% Cotton
- Interior Layer: 100% Cotton
- Optional Third Layer: Ultra-lightweight fusible polypropylene
- Elastic: Nylon & polyester
- Read in depth about our materials HERE.
- All fabrics have been pre-washed and pre-shrunk in unscented detergent without fabric softener
- Wash mask before first use!
- Hand or machine wash in any temperature water with a small amount of detergent
- Tumble dry on low or hang to dry
- Hanging to dry increases longevity of the mask, as well, as prevents breakage of the nosepiece
- Once dry, store in a clean bag or container between uses Check out our Fabric Pouches HERE!
- Do not touch your mask while wearing it
- Remove the mask by grasping the elastics, without touching the fabric
WarrantyDue to sanitary reasons, all face masks are non-returnable, non-refundable, and non-exchangeable. If you have received a damaged mask, the wrong size or fabric pattern, please provide photo evidence within 7 days of receiving the mask by contacting us HERE.
Product DisclaimerThis product is not medical device and we make no claims to guarantee against illness and infection. Not recommended for children under 2 years of age, those with breathing difficulties, or for anyone who is incapacitated. Adult supervision is encouraged for children wearing face masks between the ages of 3 and 12 years of age. Please follow all recommendations for wear and care. Wearing a non-medical, cloth face mask does not nullify other public health measures to prevent the transmission of COVID-19. Continue to comply with all Ontario Public Health measures found HERE. If you choose to wear a non-medical face mask, be sure to wash your hands immediately before putting it on and immediately after taking it off. Be sure to avoid touching your face. You should not share your mask with others.
Note: Due to the nature of the fabric pattern, not all masks will look identical.
Shipping InformationOrders will be processed in the order they are received. You will receive a notification when your order has shipped or is ready to be picked up. Turn around time is 1-4 days. Check out our Shipping Page found HERE. Thank you for your patience!
Share this Product
I love my masks nice quality and well made I love the material used the most! Thank u