BINDING - Longarm Quilting Service - Deposit
Do you hate the tedious task of binding your finished quilt?
I provide professional binding services on my quilting machine.
Please read through the different options and choose the right one for you!
Binding Service Options:
- Binding made by the client; I will machine sew to the front of the quilt (client can hand sew to the back of the quilt) ($0.08 per linear inch)
- Binding fabric provided; I will make the binding and machine sew the binding to the front of the quilt only ($0.12 per linear inch)
- Binding made by the client; I will machine sew the binding to the front AND the back of the quilt ($0.17 per linear inch)
- Binding fabric provided; I will make the binding‚ machine sew the binding to the front AND the back of the quilt ($0.21 per linear inch)
- The Binding provided must be 2.5” or 3” strips OR enough fabric provided for me to make the necessary amount of 2.5” or 3” binding strips
- Please ensure that your quilt is square
- Please trim any loose threads around the edge of the quilt
- Additional charges may apply if extra work needs to be done @ $25 per hour.
- $25 + tax minimum is required for all quilts
- How to calculate linear inches: (width x 2) + (length x 2)
- This service is only available for drop-off and pick-up
Three Ways to Secure Your Binding Service:
- Fill out as much info above as possible, add to the cart, and then pay the deposit + tax, at checkout.
- Email email@example.com with your request
- Phone 705-970-4538; please leave a message, with your name and number or email
I will contact you by email to finalize the details (day and time for drop-off and final amount owing) Once the quilt is bound, I will send you an email with possible pick-up times and amount owing.
Be sure to check out my social media accounts below: