Longarm Quilting Services
Welcome to my quilting studio!
I am proud to offer professional longarm and custom quilting services, as well as basting, binding, and custom embroidered quilt labels.
Longarm quilting services include moderate pressing, mounting, quilting thread (Glide), and quilt trimming (if desired). Additional information:
- Edge-to-edge quilting: same pattern repeated over the entire quilt ($0.025 per sq in)
- Combo Custom: partly edge-to-edge with custom borders or blocks (starts at $0.04 per sq in)
- Custom: completely custom, may include free motion and ruler work (starts at $0.075 per sq in)
- Basting and binding services
- Machine embroidered custom quilt labels
- Thread: Glide Trilobal polyester thread (included) or Aurifil 100% cotton thread (+$10)
- Batting: Hobbs 80/20 batting or Warm & Natural batting is available for purchase
- Drop off / Pick-Up OR Mail-In / Mail-Out services
- Turn-around time: quilt will be ready within 1-2 weeks from when I received it
- EXTRAS: $15 to piece the backing, $25/hour for additional pressing, trimming, repairs, squaring up quilt top, etc.
- Hundreds of edge-to-edge designs to choose from!
Three Ways to secure your Longarm Quilting Service:
- Choose a quilting service type, fill out as much info above as possible, add to the cart, and then pay the deposit + tax, at checkout. I will contact you by email, or phone, if preferred, to finalize the details of your quilt.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions and preferences
- Phone 705-970-4538, and please leave a message, with your name and number or email
I will contact you to finalize all details and will wait to receive the remaining payment before I proceed with your quilting service. Once the quilt is complete, I will send you multiple photos and a video before sending or picking up your quilt.
Be sure to check out my social media accounts below:
Tik Tok: @the_witty_stitcher