CUSTOM COMBO Longarm Quilting Service - 5+ cents per square inch - DEPOSIT
To secure your longarm quilting service, fill out as much info above as possible, add it to the cart, and then pay the deposit at checkout. I will contact you by email or phone, if preferred, to finalize the details of your quilt. I will then send you an invoice with the remainder that is due.
Longarm quilting services include moderate pressing, mounting, quilting thread (Glide), and quilt trimming (if desired).
Additional information for CUSTOM COMBO quilting services:
- Combo Custom ($0.05+ per square inch): partly edge-to-edge with custom borders (free motion, ruler work, etc.,.)
- Basting and binding services
- Machine-embroidered custom quilt labels
- Thread: Glide Trilobal polyester thread (included) or Aurifil 100% cotton thread (+$10)
- Batting: Hobbs 80/20 batting or Warm & Natural batting is available for purchase
- Drop-off / Pick-Up OR Mail-In / Mail-Out services
- Turn-around time: quilt will be ready within 1-2 weeks from when I receive it
- EXTRAS: $15 to piece the backing, $25/hour for additional pressing, trimming, repairs, squaring up the quilt top, etc.
- Hundreds of edge-to-edge designs to choose from!
Three Ways to secure your Longarm Quilting Service:
- Fill out as much info as possible, add it to the cart, and then pay the deposit +tax at checkout.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions and preferences
- Phone 705-970-4538, and please leave a message with your name and number or email
I will contact you to finalize all details and will wait to receive the remaining payment before I proceed with your quilting service. Once the quilt is complete, I will send you multiple photos and a video before sending or picking up your quilt.
Be sure to check out my social media accounts below: